Talk about a great picture! I love all pictures I take of Luke but this one turned out perfect! He is the cutest boy in the world! (to this Mom at least)
Maybe he thought your water bottle was some kind of cool new baby bottle! I can't believe he held onto it all the way! And I loved the photos of Luke--especially the one you liked best AND the one showing all his teeth! It reminded me of one picture taken of me when I was mad at the photographer and showed my teeth like that!
1 comment:
Maybe he thought your water bottle was some kind of cool new baby bottle! I can't believe he held onto it all the way! And I loved the photos of Luke--especially the one you liked best AND the one showing all his teeth! It reminded me of one picture taken of me when I was mad at the photographer and showed my teeth like that!
Post a Comment