Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jumperoo

Luke LOVES his Jumperoo. It plays music every time he jumps. It hasn't gotten annoying...I just tune the music out. ha ha ha.

I know it's probably hard to see but if you look close you can see Lukes tooth. It's just above his bottom lip, towards the pictures right. It really just looks like a little white spot, but it's his tooth!!

This one's just cute!

2 comments:

Mika said...

Luke is just cute. There's no way around it. One day I'm going to have a kid and send you an email with pictures: "Look, he's pretty much ALMOST as cute as Luke..." But Jarom and I figure we can have adorable kids by adopting two Korean children after our own are a little older. That's hard to beat.

Anyway, that was a bit of a ramble; point was, I think Luke is adorable!

Bethany said...

Ha! My mom said she wanted us to have little Asian babies. Too bad for her. She'll have to settle for Korean grand nieces or nephews. I sure would be surprised if two great looking people such as your selves had anything but cute cute cute children.