Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lukes New Crib

Carol, my mother-in-law, bought a new crib for Luke when she visited in May. We had been using mine from when I was a baby but it's past it's prime. It probably would have collapsed had we tried putting Luke in it. I put the crib together a few days after our visitors left. Enjoy my crib building journey!

Crib railings, check. Bolts and screws, check. Tools, check. I'm being a good mommy and putting Lukes crib together right away so he doesn't have to sleep in his little pack'n'play anymore!

Half way there! I just need to put the mattress spring and the other side on and I'm done! WAIT A MINUTE ... Will this fit through Lukes bedroom door????? NO! Duh! I should have thought about that first. I had to take it all down and start over again a little later after Luke woke up. Blast!

Whew. I've finally got the darned thing put together! I had the Hardest time putting on the side that raises up and down. The instructions did not explain it well.

Hooray! It's complete!

No comments: