Saturday, June 9, 2007

Luke Discovers Spoon!

Just recently Luke has discovered the spoon. He see's the spoon with food and opens his mouth wide....but whats funnier is he likes to take the spoon and "feed himself". I think he just see's it as something else to put in his mouth and chew on. Also, Daddy fed him for the first time last Sunday. Luke doesn't care who's feeding him as long as he gets food.

Yesterday was the first day he had something other than oatmeal, rice or mixed grain (oatmeal, rice & barley all together). It was yellow squash. He took the first two bites fine and then realized it DID NOT taste right. He made mad faces and would stick his tongue out when I put the spoon infront of him. That night I cleverly mixed some squash into his regular cereal and he ate it just fine! I'll increase the squash a little more each feeding. Next we're going to try peas!


Daddy feeding Luke. Luke wore his "Pilot Trainee" bib in honor of Daddy.

"Ha Ha! I got the spoon away from Mommy!" (sorry it's sideways. I don't know how to flip it)

This is my favorite picture!

No comments: