Oh how I needed something for the boys toys! Our downstairs "play area" was chaos. I could hardly stand it. I had considered getting something like this for a long time.

but I worried that they'd pull it over and also it wouldn't really hold most of the toys we have. It just wasn't quite what I wanted.
I had also considered a wood cube storage system, like ones I've seen at Target but they were slightly heavy and were priced at a little more than I wanted to pay. One day I was in Costco and I found THE EXACT solution I was looking for. I talked to Jason about it and went back and bought it the next day.
I put it together that night after the boys went to bed. I had so much fun. I like building things, even if it's a simple thing like this.

So, it connects together with the little gray things on each corner. Kind of like a "connects" toy. The little gray things were slightly hard to get in. The instructions said to use a rubber mallet not a regular hammer and all I had was Harrisons little toy hammer so I used that. Jason laughed at me! :)

And here is it all put together! I LOVE IT! The cubbies are about 13 wide x 15 deep x 9 tall, or so. I am really enjoying having most of the toys are off the floor.
1 comment:
Oh I love it! It looks great. There is nothing wrong with using your kids toy tools. I have been know to do that too! Conrats!
Post a Comment