Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Brothers







I made them a fort by putting Lukes comforter over Harrisons crib.




Boys, I hope you are best friends for eternity!

5 comments:

Linz said...

Such great pictures of the two of them together!!

Gma. Devon said...

Are these the two cutest little grandsons anyone could hope for?????!
I LOOOOOVED forts when I was liitle--that one is so cool! And I love seeing the boys together! Specially where they are eating--they look like they are really concentrating on the food--just like me. HAHA! My other favorites are "baptizing ducks" and crawling upstairs! wish I could be there with to them--and YOU!!!!!!!

Sariah English said...

Those pictures are so darling! I hope they stay that way too!

Megan said...

Friends and brothers for eternity.

Ron said...

Ok send me a gift - pronto. Please send food I am starving - not. I like the boys picture sitting at the table in front of the window. Love Dad