Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snow Day

Jason trying to convince Luke to lay down in the snow. Luke wasn't falling for it .. no pun intended.

Luke decided he wanted Daddy to build a snow man.

Luke was really worn out from watching Daddy build a snowman so he wanted daddy to make him a chair instead.

I love icicles. I broke off a few big ones and put them in our freezer. Not really sure what for but they were awesome icicles and I didn't want them to melt.

Luke watching Mommy sled down the hill behind our house. I was having so much fun! Luke was digging with a spoon. He was SO MAD when we made him come inside after an hour of being out in the cold cold snow. He was screaming so loud when we went in the house our neighbor asked if he was okay.

p.s. These were taken about a month ago. I'm so behind!

1 comment:

Sariah English said...

I am glad those pictures were taken a month ago, I might cry if you had that much snow this month! HOw fun, our kids hate coming in from the snow too.