We did a lot of fun things. I'll post the pictures by category.
Inside Grandma's house.
The boys sharing a snack.
Daddy and his boys.
Jason and his brother Tony playing Guitar Hero.
Harrison playing with Great Uncle Jay and Great Grandma Boggs in the background.
Luke wants to play with Daddy. Daddy wants to sleep.
The boys love playing together.
At the Stables.
At the Stables.
Tony has a horse, named Oakley. She's a beautiful Mustang.




Playing in Grandmas pool.

My water babies.
Luke thought it was so funny to raise his foot out of the water and slam it back into the water making a "big" splash.
Harrison loved being in the water too. He liked being held on his tummy, like he was swimming. I got in with them most of the time too but I guess I'm in the pictures on Grandma's camera.
Big Bear Lake
It was a chilly day. And bee's kept flying around our food. I hate bee's.
The Beach!!
We went to the beach twice but only went on the sand and playing in the water once.
Luke napped in the car on the way to the beach and woke up with this cool do.
Our family and the seagulls and the ocean of course
Daddy and the boys finishing up lunch. Harrison kept trying to eat the sand.
Mommy and the boys wading in the water.
Daddy and Luke playing in the water.
Huntington Beach
It wasn't cold but it was foggy. There's a big old fashioned diner (Ruby's) at the end of the pier. We eat there every time we go to Huntington Beach.
Luke thought the waves and surfers were really neat. The water was about 68 degrees. Those little dots in the water are the surfers.
The waiter at Ruby's gave Luke a paper car to play with. He loved it. Until it kept falling apart after we got home. Now it's in a trash can.
Candid picture of Grandma and Uncle Jay at Ruby's.
Pony ride at the pumpkin patch.
Luke wasn't so sure about this. He held onto me most of the time. He also liked looking at the pumpkins and wandering through the many tables of pumpkins. And, those pumpkin pictures are on Grandma's camera too.
Luke's cousin Leilani got to ride a poni too!
DISNEYLAND!!!!
We had such a fun time at D'land. It was SUPER windy that day. Jason and his family, who've lived there all their lives, had never seen it that windy before. My Mom's best friend Sally came with us to help with the boys. It was great to have her there. We have a few more pictures that Grandma took that we'll get later. The boys got to go on Pirates of the Carribean and the Buzz light year ride.
Luke and I met Mary Poppins and Bert.
We've been to Disneyland a few times as a family and we always take a family photo here. Jason's sister and her family were visiting too!
Luke met MICKEY! He was so excited to meet Mickey (although, doesn't look it in this picture). He said "Hi" and waved to him.
I took Luke on the carousel. He didn't like it. He slid off his horse and into my arms once we started moving.
Harrison loved being in the water too. He liked being held on his tummy, like he was swimming. I got in with them most of the time too but I guess I'm in the pictures on Grandma's camera.
Big Bear Lake
The Beach!!
We went to the beach twice but only went on the sand and playing in the water once.
Huntington Beach
Pony ride at the pumpkin patch.
DISNEYLAND!!!!
We had such a fun time at D'land. It was SUPER windy that day. Jason and his family, who've lived there all their lives, had never seen it that windy before. My Mom's best friend Sally came with us to help with the boys. It was great to have her there. We have a few more pictures that Grandma took that we'll get later. The boys got to go on Pirates of the Carribean and the Buzz light year ride.
So, there's our trip. We loved visiting our families. I hope they can come out here next time.


3 comments:
How fun! Seriously those boys are getting so big. They are sooo cute!!
That looks like such a fun trip...very packed! Glad we got to see you while you were out here!
Looks like fun. I kept looking in the Disneyland pictures to see if we were in the background. I can't believe we went on the same day and did not know it. We will have to check in with each other the next time we go.
Post a Comment