Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween was so fun! From the time Luke woke up on Halloween I tried to get him to say "trick or treat". He would say "tick OR teet". He really liked saying OR. Luke dressed up like Daddy. Harrison wore cute little PJ's that said "Spooky but cute". We did our usual evening routine but instead of putting the boys to bed we put them in their costumes. We started trick or treating at 6pm. We were surprised to see other kids already out. We thought we'd be the first ones. We went to our neighbors houses and then across the street and then home. Everyone would hold a bowl of candy out for Luke but he only picked some out himself once. The other times he'd just back away. Harrison seemed to enjoy watching everything. We were only out for about 15, maybe 20 minutes. We started handing out candy to the kids coming to our door and Luke wanted some too! Of course. He said "cookie! cookie!". He doesn't know the word for candy. We let him have a kit kat bar. The next morning he said "cookie?". I let him have some mini M&M's at snack time. I can't wait for Halloween next year!!

We had a hard time getting the boys to stand still. Luke didn't like wearing his flight cap. Oh well. Harrison sure was interested in it.

Luke enjoying his very first piece of Halloween candy. A white chocolate kit-kat bar mmm!! Jason and I are "helping" him finish the rest of the candy he got.

"Hmmm?? Which M&M should I eat first?"

Harrison looking like a little spider.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So nice of you to offer to "help" him with his candy.