Monday, November 10, 2008

The boys ... who else?

He loves pancakes.

--- oh, funny side note. The other day Luke asked me "Cookie?" I told him no. Then he said "Pebah" which means pizza. He LOVES pizza. If our dinner even slightly resembles pizza he calls it pizza, excuse me, he calls it "pebah". ---

I like the way Luke is smiling at me.

Mommy and Harrison.

Apparently my chin is delicious. He does this often. I think it's funny.

Daddy and Harrison. He loves to stand. He's pulling himself up now on furniture.

Harrison has discovered the funtastic laundry basket.

He likes to pull himself up in the bath too.

I could not get them to look at me at the same time. This is as close as I could get.

This is where they like to go right after the bath. Or any other time we're in their room. Luke loves hiding in the closet and playing peek-a-boo.

Running away.

3 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

WOW! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They look like twins in a couple of those pictures!

Ford Family said...

First of all, I totally miss that smile of Luke's! Second, I love to see Harrison in these pics since Mason and him are not too far apart. Oh those boys are cute!

Megan said...

So cute. They seem to play together well.