Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Productive Night

Even though I've been hormonal, irritable and grouchy all day I managed to have a productive evening after the boys went to bed.

Tonight I ...
  • Loaded the dishwasher and did the hand-washing
  • Washed the counters and wiped down the stove
  • Took out all of the trash and took the big can to the curb
  • Cleaned off the kitchen table, put on place mats, dishes and cereal for in the morning
  • Did two loads of laundry (washed and dried but not folded--at least their clean!)
  • Made a lunch and dinner menu and grocery list for the next week
Now, my sciatic nerve is beating the heck out of my right leg. Gotta love sciatic nerve pain during pregnancy. I think I'll go lay down and relax....or better yet, I'll just go to sleep!

7 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

hate the sciatic nerve pain, do some good stretches and even crawl around on the ground for a bit to get that baby to move off it!!

Jamie said...

Sorry about the sciatic nerve. Mine used to really bug me, now it only does when I'm on my feet or bending over a lot (to sweep/mop, etc.). NO FUN! I agree, do some stretches, it does help. Glad you had a productive day! I love days like that. I've started making to-do lists and even put things like making the bed, just so I can cross it off and feel good about what I've done! You should try it! :)

Gma. Devon said...

Sorry your baby is being such a pain in the butt...or leg, or whatever! Hope you feel better soon! Way to go on getting that work done all in one fell swoop! Good for you!

Megan said...

Reading that makes me tired LOL. Hope the nerve pain is tolerable as your pregnancy progresses.

JoAnn said...

it is sooo nice to have a productive day!!! at least every once in a while :)

Tiffany said...

Wow! What a productive night. I love when I can get that much done. You feel so accomplished! Hope your pain goes away. I totally know what you mean though!

Ford Family said...

Nice work! That laundry is the biggest pill for me. I swear I haven't caught up since I had Dakota! :o)