Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Brave Little Toaster


I loved this movie when I was little. I haven't seen it in years. We get it tomorrow from Netflix. Friday night is now our 'Family Movie Night', so I have to wait a few days before we watch it. I am excited to watch it with Luke though. I think he'll really like it!

7 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

that is one of my favorites too!

Gma. Devon said...

I had forgotten about that movie, but I recognized the little lamp face from it! Have fun watching it. I'm sure Luke will love it!

Megan said...

I love that too when I was little :)

Linz said...

Totally forgot about this movie! I loved it too. Enjoy your movie night!

Karen and Joe said...

i remeber watching that one too! Hope the boys love it as much as we did when we were young!!

Micaela said...

That was one of my favorites too! Awesome.

JoAnn said...

I totally remember that show! I remember my mom hating it, and all the kids loving to watch it all the time!! One of my faves in Hercules and I think I was more excited then the kids to watch it for our movie night! (we do the same thing friday nights)