Luke hasn't had an accident in his underwear in two days! We're on our way to being out of diapers. HOORAY! Now, for my next trick I will attempt to have Harrison potty trained before the baby comes. Only one child in diapers would be awesome.
That was my goal with Danny, to have him out of diapers before Sydney was born. I found this AMAZING program at 3daypottytraining.com . it's guaranteed to work, or your money back!! I was skeptical at first, but now over 2 months later & not a single accident (not even at night), I'm a believer!! Maybe it'll work for you too. :)
HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA ya- good luck with that! most kids I know regress with changes like moving and babies- maybe you will be lucky! I HATE HATE HATE potty training!!!! it seem like it is never ending... congrats on the baby though!
Yay for you! (and Luke). I know it's Luke not having accidents but I think it's a lot of mommy asking and reminding and a lot of praise and encouragement. Sometimes I feel so silly sitting by the toilet cheering when my kids go. hehe. We're working on Samantha right now too. We'll see if we get lucky before the baby comes. Good luck with Harrison!!!
9 comments:
That is so exciting and I'm so jealous! I wish I could be to that point with Kylee.
Yay for Luke!!
Yes, I am hoping Mason will want to use the toilet soon. I ask him all the time, and he never wants to. :o(
Yes, that would be so awesome.
That was my goal with Danny, to have him out of diapers before Sydney was born. I found this AMAZING program at 3daypottytraining.com . it's guaranteed to work, or your money back!! I was skeptical at first, but now over 2 months later & not a single accident (not even at night), I'm a believer!! Maybe it'll work for you too. :)
HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA ya- good luck with that! most kids I know regress with changes like moving and babies- maybe you will be lucky! I HATE HATE HATE potty training!!!! it seem like it is never ending... congrats on the baby though!
So I didn't know you were pregnant so congrats!
Yay for you! (and Luke). I know it's Luke not having accidents but I think it's a lot of mommy asking and reminding and a lot of praise and encouragement. Sometimes I feel so silly sitting by the toilet cheering when my kids go. hehe. We're working on Samantha right now too. We'll see if we get lucky before the baby comes. Good luck with Harrison!!!
Good luck! Wishing you Smiley Faces and Blue Stars!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment