The boys and I were gone for a while. I haven't felt like posting anything or doing much else for that matter. But in case you didn't know, here's the biggest news. We're expecting again! I'm 17 weeks, due August 3rd.
I'll get around to adding pictures someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
WOW! Congrats!! that is big news!! Hope you are feeling well!
Thanks! I'm just tired. I thought I was supposed to be tired in the first tri. not the second!
So exciting! Congrats. Let us bloggers know what you're having when you find out.
Yeah! Congrats, that's so exciting!
No, Bethany, once you have a couple kids you are always tired (or at least I am). :) Congratulations! I'm excited for you. I hope all goes well. I've been thinking about you. We need to get together again.
Ahhhh! That is so exciting - congrats! :o)
Post a Comment