We dyed eggs. Why? Because we had a left over dye kit in our pantry and I thought it would be something fun to do, which it was. Harrison liked plopping his eggs into the cups and splashing dye all over. The boys liked the colorful outcome. We happily ate the eggs the next day.
I made bean bags out of left over fabric from the pajama pants I made.
(I'll post a picture of those soon)
Luke has occasionally found "Grandmas Purse" in his room during nap time. It's something my mom thought up and sent to us to Luke would stay in his room. There's fun things in there like keys, business cards, a notepad and pencil, coins, jewelry and many other things to keep him entertained for a while.
They can hardly wait to drive.


5 comments:
Coloring Eggs with the Boo shirt on! I love it!
I love the "Grandma's purse" idea. I just might have to try that. Too cute!
I love the car picture! Too cute!
You have a very clever mother! Grandma's purse is brilliant! I'll definitely be creating one of those for Linnea ;-) Thank your mom for me.
what a fun mom you are!!! :) I love it, the bean bag idea is a great idea, you've inspired me to do something creative with all those beans I have in my pantry and will probably never cook! hahaha
Post a Comment