Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patricks Day!
Our first St. Patricks Day celebration began this morning at breakfast. Lunch included green grapes and dinner will include green rolls. I also made a Tres Leche cake last night and added green food coloring.
I found a cute little banner at the grocery store last night for two bucks. Luke saw it and said "Balloons!"
Here's everything we had for breakfast...Green oatmeal, green milk and green cream cheese, all thanks to green food coloring.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Green I love it! I usually do pink for Valentines day, I might have to adopt this! Too cute!
LOVE the pic of Harrison! So cute!
That was so fun!!! You are so creative. I always think it has to be some major event to do things for holidays but you did something way fun and simple! I love it! I'm glad you found the joy too! I've been searching for it as well (It's coming and going with the stress level I think) but I'm super excited to be a stay-at-home mom and enjoy my kids all the time instead of trying to cram all my loving into two hours a night and on weekends. So what are you going to do for easter?;)
I'm impressed. We didn't do a whole theme or green food. All we did was wear green and make sugar cookies. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment