Friday, February 6, 2009

Bath Time

The boys love to splash in the tub. Usually half of the bath water is on the floor when they're done. I bought a clear shower curtain so they could splash all they want. Now they don't splash as much. They're more interested in playing with the curtain and the bath crayons I bought. -- As a side note, I love the bath crayons! I like to draw little things and Luke likes to erase them. Luke likes to scribble on the tub and Harrison likes to put the crayons in a cup.

3 comments:

Linz said...

Creative way to figure out how to keep Mom dry!!

Sariah English said...

I like that idea!! Where did you find the bath crayons?

Karen and Joe said...

way to go mom! You have to out smart them to save your saninty! haha I love bath time, but I don't want to get all wet either!