Monday, August 20, 2007

Where does the time go?

I didn't think it had been so long since my last post!!

Jason passed his simulator final and will be starting the new phase of his training later this week. Yay Jason!

Luke is using his feet and arms more to move around. He gets up on his hands and knees on occasion but hasn't crawled yet. Yesterday he did an army crawl for the first time. Thats where he lays on his stomach, and uses his hands to pull himself around. He also uses his feet to push a little. He and I are going to start going to a baby music class. A friend from church is going to teach it. She has taught music to children before. I am really looking forward to it. I think Luke will enjoy it. There will 3 or 4 other babies around Lukes are there.

As for me ... nothing new. I am 14 weeks along. I have a check up in the beginning of September and I should have the ultrasound mid-September to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. I can't wait to find out!! I have been feeling well except for being tired and wanting to go to bed earlier.

I'll try to post more often ... I say that all the time ... maybe this time I'll actually stick to it!

No comments: