Friday, November 13, 2009

I Finished!!

I finished reading the Work and The Glory series by Gerald N. Lund. I started back in June and I finished close to the end of October. I am IN-LOVE with these books. It's my favorite series by far (it even tops Harry Potter which is also up there on my list). I had a hard time putting these books down and I stayed up a little too late on more than a few nights wanting to read just a little more. I can't wait to get my own copies. Thanks Tiffany and Sister Green for letting me borrow them! I've also watched the 1st and 2nd movie, now I just need to watch the last one -- hopefully this weekend. I have to say though, I really, really prefer the books over the movies.

1 comment:

Melanie Allen said...

Fun picture!! I loved the books too! In fact, I've read the entire series twice. I read it when I was pregnant with Brian. Way to go!