Friday, November 20, 2009
He's actually eating?
Since the time Harrison started eating baby food he has been a picky eater. And I mean picky! Dinner has been the toughest meal for the past oh, year. However, a few months ago we discovered that he really liked hot dogs, so we'd have those once or twice a week. Then a few weeks ago I cooked sausage links, he looked at them and said "hot dogs!!" and I said "Yep! Hot dogs named sausage." He ate them. I was quite surprised because we'd given him sausage before and he wouldn't touch it. Earlier this week I made meatloaf, cut up a few pieces and put them on his plate. We had the missionaries over that night so I wasn't paying as much attention to Harrison and half way through dinner I noticed he'd actually eaten the meat and he was asking for more!! And tonight he surprised us again. We got pizza (PapaJohns-our favorite!) and he actually ate that too! Yippeeee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay! It's always nice when we have one less thing to worry and stress about with our kids! Aaron is the same way - dinner is the hardest to get him to sit down and eat. Leevi was a struggle, too. But from experience, I know that eventually they become less picky (well, at least most kids, I suppose) and will eat better. So glad it's happening now! Way to go Harrison!
Glad to hear he's eating more. For a while we had to tell Danny that everything he ate was Chicken, just to get him to eat. Glad things are working out.
Wow! It looks like maybe he's switched roles with Kylee. I'm sure it is wonderful for you though to finally have some relief after all those struggles!
Post a Comment