Friday, May 1, 2009

Quick update

We're all doing fine. I've just been busy with everyday life and Jason is working on my computer, de-bugging it.  

Luke is talking so much. He can speak in "sentences" now!! Some he's said are "Dog watching car.", "Mommy baby walk." (He saw a mom pushing a stroller down the sidewalk), 
"Tractor is?" (meaning where is tractor) "Mommy cereal too." Sometimes his words all sound the same so it takes a few minutes for me to understand him. He LOVES to have books read to him. I wish there were more time in a day so I could read more to him. He likes to run and he always wants to be outside. Hurry up warm weather!!!!!

Harrison is learning more and more and more. It's amazing. He's really learned A LOT from Luke. Wish I could take more credit but Luke wins. Harrison is WALKING!!! He took his first steps a few weeks ago and two days ago he finally ventured out on his own. He can talk quite a bit. He'll say "Uh-huh" if we ask him if he wants something. It's nice to know that he understands Jason and I when we talk to him!! This evening I told the boys it was time to go upstairs and when I turned around Harrison was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me and Luke. Harrison has also learned how to go down the stairs by watching Luke. However, Harrison slides down, Luke does more of a backwards crawl.

1 comment:

Karen and Joe said...

Yeah walking!! That's so fun.
And ya...it's monkey see...monkey do!!