Friday, May 1, 2009

Hair Cuts

Luke before

Luke after

Luke did such a good job sitting still while I cut his hair that he got a cookie!

Harrison before
(Daddy fed Harrison cookie pieces so he would sit still)

Harrison after 
(I was very sad that I cut all of his baby hair off. I had a broken heart that evening. It's mended now. He looks so adorable with really short hair!)

Harrison after after ... 
I left his hair on top a little long, then I realized it looked funny so I took it all off. He looks much more like Luke! I got twin questions before but I'm sure I'll get more now.

Jason cut my hair a few weeks ago.

             Bethany before                                                                                      
                                                                        Bethany after

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Wow good job on all the hair cuts! You all are so brave! I'm trying to learn and do the kids hair too. But I messed up once and joe won't let it go!!! Geez give me a break!! haahaa Well good job! I'm proud of you! You are brave to let your husband cut your hair! I don't think I would let him attempt that one! hahaah Your hair looks great, he did good, those calibrated air force eyes, it looks straight! haha

Janelle. said...

I can't believe how big your babies are getting!! The hair cuts look good! I hope you are doing well and I wish we could all play together more!