This is one of the first pictures I've taken of Luke smiling. He usually more interested in the camera than in smiling when I try to take a picture. He's "playing" with his worm toy. Luke looks shorter than the worm in this picture but when his legs are straight he's about an inch or so longer than the worm.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Happy Luke
This is one of the first pictures I've taken of Luke smiling. He usually more interested in the camera than in smiling when I try to take a picture. He's "playing" with his worm toy. Luke looks shorter than the worm in this picture but when his legs are straight he's about an inch or so longer than the worm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
For Father's Day can you make Dad a worm toy that is longer than HIM? Maybe he'll smile and play with it!!!!
Post a Comment