Sunday, March 11, 2007

We're Back!

Luke and I just returned from a fantastic trip to Sacramento, California to visit my parents! Jason couldn't come because he is doing IFS here for the Air Force. Luke and I were there for two weeks and a few days. It was great fun. One of MY main goals while staying with my parents was to help them get a room organized. I started a filing system, brought in two 4ft x 1 1/2ft tables ... one for Moms sewing machine and one for Dads second computer. I also rearranged the bedroom I was staying in so there was more floor space and room for Luke's travel crib. I also took out a lot of boxes, unfortunately I didn't get around to cutting them up and throwing them out. We did make three or 4 trips to D.I. and other goodwill stores! Woo Hoo!
LUKE'S main goal was to be as cute as possible so everyone would fall in love with him. He succeeded! He met his Uncle Tom, his Great Grandma and Grandpa Rehm, his Great Gram and various other people! He smiled and talked a lot...talking meaning baby gibberish. He LOVES to talk now. When he first started talking, about a month or so ago, he did it the most when he had his diaper changed. He was probably saying "Yay, Yay, a new clean diaper to mess up for Mommy and Daddy. I wonder how quickly I can do it!"

I was sad to leave my parents but it is so nice to be home with Jason!! Luke sure did miss his Daddy and I sure missed my handsome hubby!!

Did I forget to mention that Dads Slum Gullion was DELICIOUS?!!!

2 comments:

Ron said...

And she did not say one thing about her Dad's fabulous, fantastic and excellent Slum Gullion! But we where sure glad that Luke and Mom came for the nice visit. Maybe next time Jason can come too. Oh, did I forget to mention Bethany's excellent cupcakes and the fantastic PIZZA. I want more of that pizza. Love Dad

Gma. Devon said...

MEEEEEEEE TOO!